I first made oilcloth curtains for our kitchen french doors as we wanted to conserve energy and give ourselves some privacy. I also wanted them to be wipe clean so oilcloth seemed the perfect option. I made one in a stone/white spot but I didn't want to stitch the curtains as I thought they would look neater and slicker if there was no visible stitching. So I used iron on no sew tape. When it came to covering up the open shelves in our hallway room I opted for oil cloth curtains again, this time in a floral spot print. I thought I could get away with just one but in the end I decided two would give better coverage and look neater. It also gave me the perfect opportunity to show you how I did it...