Tala Apple Peeler, Corer and Slicer
I am in love with my new Tala Apple Peeler, Corer and Slicer! It really does make light work of preparing apples, so making our favourite crumble is now super quick...
Apple peeler, corer and slicer from Tala has stainless steel blades, a padded non-scratch base and is heavy for stability. It also has a great suction pad so you can fix it to your worktop without it moving. Ideal for preparing apples to create strudels, pies, cider and crumbles.
Using the Device
To peel and core an apple in one step:
1. Put the apple on the tail end of the fixing pins
2. Make sure that the apple is firmly installed and centred on the fixing pins.
3. Turn the spinning handle making sure not to turn too quickly since this would smash the apple. You can adjust the peeler by moving the peeling blade forward or backward. To do this, simply unscrew the cog wheel located near the centre of the corer blade.
4. Now remove the core of the apple by pressing down the latch and pulling back the screw.
5. Cut the apple into two parts.
Care & Use
Use fresh items of a firm consistency.
Not dishwasher safe.
Wash the device with warm water and dry after every use.
Put a drop of vegetable oil on the removable parts in order to ensure the best functioning of the device at the next use.
To find your local Tala stockist visit Talacooking.com