Later this week I will be sharing my Gluten free triple chocolate cupcake recipe which I decorated with chocolate spoons, that can also be used to eat the chocolate mousse frosting! So today I wanted to share how to make the chocolate spoons using the Tala Six Spoon Shape Silicone Chocolate Mould I showed you yesterday.
1. Do not over fill your moulds. This will result in a rim around the edge of your chocolate.
2. Real chocolate often has a lower melting point.
3. Wooden spoons can retain moisture, instead use a rubber/plastic spatula for best results.
4. Chocolate can become very weak if it sets too quickly.
5. Gently tap the bottom of the moulds before leaving them to set to remove air bubbles.
6. Store in an airtight container or jar to retain a fresh chocolatey taste.