The countdown begins! With only 13 days left until the Country Living Fair opens its doors at the Business Design Centre in Islington, get ready to step inside the wonderful world of Country Living.
Whether you’re looking for unique gifts for family and friends, baubles and bows for the tree, tempting treats for the Christmas table or festive finery for yourself, you’ll find everything you need for the perfect celebration under one roof!
With over 400 exhibitors to choose from you will be sure to find the perfect gifts for everyone...
The annual Country Living Fair is London’s must-attend event for anyone and everyone interested in interiors, crafts, DIY, food, fashion and beauty. The four-day event takes place at Islington. It provides a wealth of inspiration and opportunity for members of the public. After all, this show features all the designers, artisans and suppliers you like to support.
I am also delighted to say I am running craft workshops: "Felted Bird Christmas Decoration", my three workshops are all sold out, but due to popular demand four more new classes have been added!
WIN COUNTRY LIVING FAIR TICKETS FOR YOU AND A FRIEND
Here’s your chance to win one pair of tickets worth £30 to this year’s Country Living Christmas Fair at the Business Design Centre in Islington, London. For the 7th, 8th, 9th or 11th November.
I have TEN pairs of tickets to give away! It’s super easy to enter and you can enter on all or any of my social media:
1. Simply LIKE our competition post on Facebook and LIKE our Facebook page! If you can also leave a comment about what you are most looking forward to about the holiday season this year!
2. LIKE our new Torie Jayne Design Facebook page and LIKE our competition post! If you can also leave a comment about what you are most looking forward to about the holiday season this year!
3. Simply LIKE our competition post on Instagram and LIKE our Instagram page! If you can also leave a comment about what you are most looking forward to about the holiday season this year!
4. LIKE our new Torie Jayne Design Instagram page and LIKE our competition post! If you can also leave a comment about what you are most looking forward to about the holiday season this year!
Yep, that’s it, the competition ends 29th October, and we will announce the winner on Tuesday 30th October 2018.
We can’t wait to read your entries! Good luck!
If you would like your friends to see our competition why not share this post as well to spread the festive cheer to your friends and family!
Dates of the show: 7th– 11th November 2018
Location: Business Design Centre in Islington, London
Find out more here:Country Living Fair
The competition ends 29th October, and we will announce the winner on Tuesday 30th October 2018.
By entering this competition, you agree to our Terms & Conditions below:
Torie Jayne Competition Terms & Conditions
1. This promotion is organised by Torie Jayne and is open to any UK resident aged 18 years or over.
2. Entries to win Country Living Fair tickets are limited to one pair per individual.
3. The decision of Torie Jayne is final and Torie Jayne will not enter into any correspondence regarding the results.
4. There will be no cash or prize alternative.
5. In the event that all or part of the prize is unavailable then Torie Jayne reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equivalent value.
6. Torie Jayne will announce the winner on Facebook on Tuesday 30th October 2018. . If the winner fails to respond by the required date of 31st October 2018 then Torie Jayne may at its absolute discretion disqualify that person and select a replacement winner who Torie Jayne will use all reasonable endeavours to notify.
7. Torie Jayne will not be liable for any disruption whether due to technical problems or otherwise, which is beyond its reasonable control. In the event of any disruption to this promotion, Torie Jayne shall use its reasonable endeavours to remedy the disruption and resume this promotion on a fair and equitable basis to the entrants.
8. Torie Jayne, acting reasonably, reserves the right to delay the timing of notification or publication of the results.
9. When entering this prize draw through our social media platforms, please note that this draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with our social media platforms.