Skip to main content

Temperature

Oven mitts

temperature

I use an electrical fan assisted oven to do my baking which means I decrease the temperature about 25 degrees from what a recipe calls for when they quote degrees celsius.

According to reports, 55% of UK households use fan assisted ovens but for the other 45% and my readers worldwide I decided it was high time I clarified what temperature you should use according to your oven.

Latest recipe...

Gluten free strawberry & white chocolate chip cookie recipe
Gluten Free Strawberry & White Chocolate Cookie Recipe

Last week I shared my gluten free raspberry and dark chocolate chip cookies using Waitrose Cooks...

Buy Torie Jaynes Stylish Home Sewing on Amazon
Torie Jayne on Spoonflower

Latest notebook...

Micro eggs
Micro Chocolate Eggs

I love these tiny Micro chocolate eggs from Tesco and usually buy at least one bag a year to use...